We're really busy getting ready to go to Pittsburgh this weekend--not just packing, but getting the house in shape for my Dad to come and stay with DS while we're gone. (I'm staffing a backgammon tournament, and DH is playing in it.) Usually, we send DS to stay with relatives for a tournament, but part of this one is during the week, and he has school. Also, he's in the school's spring musical, and they're having dress rehearsal on Saturday--so he NEEDS to be in town while we're out of town.
So, my Dad's coming to stay with him, and drive him where he needs to go, thank goodness.
And, as if laundry, cleaning, and packing weren't enough, the icemaker waterline decided to spring a really fierce leak yesterday-- had to clamp it off, or the kitchen would have flooded--2 trips to the hardware store later, DH is home to fix it, between his doctor's appt. and lunch.

Well, the point is that poor "Spooky Felicity" is going to have to wait until Monday for any more progress to made in her restoration (resurrection, redemption, whatever)--so sorry!

(I did manage to try washing her cloth body ONE more time, using Oxyclean this time, but with no apparent improvement. Also, legs are still in treatment w/Oxy10, so I guess some progress is being made even while I'm busy.)

Icemaker is fixed, but now I must go do errands and pack up, so see you next week! [img]smile.gif[/img]